A readiness assessment enables your enterprise to identify ROI by moving to the right cloud solution.
Consider these questions before moving to the Cloud:
- What is the business outcome for moving this application to the cloud?
- How important is availability of this application? How directly could loss of availability affect revenue? What is the per-hour or per-minute cost of downtime?
- What reporting information do key stakeholder groups need now and what does the future state look like?
- What is the expected life of the application?
- How often will IT need to upgrade the application to stay ahead of the competition?
- How will any planned mergers, divestments or acquisitions affect this application?
- What is your ideal timeline for the move?
- What laws and regulations must this application and its data comply with?
Improve your ability to compete,
remove the barriers to success,
and don’t miss the opportunity
to transform how you do business.
Join us to right Cloud your Enterprise.
How do we do it?
Simply, Vita Enterprise Solutions build trust and deliver value from day one with a readiness assessment. Every customer is different. We follow a proven methodology to audit and assess your existing IT service to discover what is going to work for your business and people. We learn which workloads and applications will deliver tangible benefits in moving to the right cloud solution.
Next we analyse the data, collaborate with your team to finalise findings, produce a future state architecture and make recommendations in a business plan. This enables Vita Enterprise Solutions to work with you to develop a strategy, plan, design and build your project; whether you plan to cater for the migration of single to complex workloads, SaaS and any public, private or hybrid requirements.
We work with our customers, guiding your team through the transition process, coordinating the project through to ‘go live’ support and any ongoing managed services.
As Telstra Cloud experts, we will work with you to share best practices. We can assess your requirements, consider all the possible Cloud scenarios, as well as use cases specific to your organisation.
As Telstra’s largest enterprise partner you can be confident that we have experience and expertise delivering tailored solutions in the Telstra Cloud, optimised for your workloads and outcomes.
We will present solutions and deliver whole of business Cloud outcomes including
- Provide support for the full lifecycle of your Cloud implementation, including set up, configuration, transition planning, testing, development and training
- Rapid deployment – with project management, coordination and ICT helpdesk support
- Simplify communications – we can deal with Telstra and multiple vendors for you
- Simple payment solutions: merge services and consulting on your Telstra bill
- ￼We make it easy. We work out the what, when and how for you
- Get your enterprise business case ready - present business requirements, technical specifications and risk profile of your applications
- Comprehensive assessment of your IT environment – strategic and tactical level
- Analysis of potential technology and business impacts
- We’ll take the stress away from your IT department